The 2020-21 Care Registration forms coming soon!
All Before and Aftercare providers are ISNM staff members and have completed extensive background screening and training.
The staff will provide a structured learning environment, as well as many opportunities for free play. Students will enjoy an afternoon snack and will complete their homework while supervised by a staff member. Students will then engage in various activities, including tutoring, board games, cards, arts and crafts, outside sports and recreation, movies and more. Snack will also be provided for child(ren) attending aftercare.
Hours and Fees
- Please comp Before and Aftercare Program Registration Form must be completed.
- Before Care runs from 7:00 am – 8:00 am.
- Aftercare begins at the end of the school day and concludes at 6:00 pm.
- A one-time registration fee, which covers the cost of materials and equipment, is required. The registration fee is $25.00 for the first child, with a $10.00 additional fee for each sibling.
- Before Care is $5.00 per morning for the first child, with each additional sibling at $3.00 per morning.
- Aftercare is $10.00 per afternoon for the first child, with each additional sibling at $7.00 per afternoon.
- Aftercare concludes at 6:00 pm. If you will be late for any reason, please inform the office. Fees will be applied for late pickups, with a $15 fee for every 15-minute increment of tardiness. For example, the cost for running 1-15 minutes late is $15, while running 16-30 minutes late is $30, etc. The fee covers the cost of staff overtime salaries
- Notice: Any child(ren) not picked up by 4:00 pm, whom normally take regular transportation home, will be placed in Aftercare. An Aftercare registration fee AND tuition will be billed to the family.
- Payment for our Before and Aftercare Program must be received a week in advance–no later than the last day of the school week (i.e. Friday). A $25 late fee will be assessed.
- If payment is more than five days overdue, services will be suspended until the payment is made in full. A $25 late fee will be added to the balance due.
- Payment can be made by check, cash, or money order.
- Please make all payments to Imagine School at North Manatee.
Arrival – Before Care
- Before Care drop-off begins at 7:00 am.
- Students should be dropped off at the back entrance and escorted into the cafeteria by an adult.
- Students may not be left unattended, prior to Before Care staff’s arrival.
Pick Up – Aftercare
- Aftercare dismissal will take place at the back entrance of the school.
- Aftercare pick-up begins at 4:00 pm, once the carline dismissal has concluded.
- Authorized adults who need to pick their student up from aftercare prior to 4:00 pm should join the carline. Students will be dismissed, in line order, to authorized adults within the carline. Please do not enter the front office to sign a child out of aftercare.
- All parties picking-up MUST be listed as an authorized pick-up on the child’s school enrollment form and must provide photo identification when requested.
Holidays and Early Release Days
- ISNM Before and Aftercare will not be available when school is closed.
- Before and Aftercare are available on early release days. Aftercare begins at 1:15 pm and runs until 6:00 pm. No additional fee is required.
ISNM’s Before and Aftercare is an extension of the traditional ISNM school day. Therefore, participants are expected to follow the school’s Code of Conduct and Uniform Policy. Please refer to the Imagine North Manatee Family Handbook for additional information. ISNM aims to accommodate all students in need of extended care; however, we reserve the right to dismiss a student from the program due to poor conduct.
Lost and Found
Items found in or around Before and Aftercare rooms will be placed in ISNM’s Lost and Found collection. Please ask the Before and Aftercare Director for help in locating misplaced belongings.