The Before & Aftercare Program serves our students’ families and community by offering a nurturing environment consistent with the principles of Imagine.
All care providers are ISNM staff members with extensive background and knowledge.
The staff will provide a structured environment, as well as many opportunities for free play. The children will enjoy activities such as tutoring, board games, cards, arts and crafts, outside sports, outside play time, painting, movies and more. Snack will also be provided for child(ren) attending aftercare.
Hours & Fees
- A Before & Aftercare Program Registration Form must be completed.
- Before Care is from 7:00 until 8:00am.
- After Care begins at the end of the school day and concludes at 6:00 pm.
- The Before care fee is $5.00 per morning for the first child. Each additional child will be $3.00 per morning.
- An Aftercare fee is $10.00 per afternoon for the first child. Each additional child will be $7.00 per afternoon.
- Savings Alert! Families registering for morning and after school weekly care will pay a flat $65.00 fee. Each additional registration will be a flat fee of $40.00.
- A registration fee is required: $25.00 for the first child and $10.00 for each additional sibling.
- Aftercare ends at 6:00 pm. If you will be late for any reason, please inform the office. There will be an additional charge of $1.00 per minute for late pick-up after 6:00pm.
Notice: Any child(ren) not picked up by 4:00pm, whom normally take regular transportation home, will be placed in Aftercare. A registration fee AND care fee will be billed to the family.
- Payment for our Before and Aftercare Program must be received a week in advance–no later than the last day of the school week (i.e. Friday).
- We reserve the right to cancel enrollment for families that have an existing balance.
- Payment can be made by check, cash, or money order.
- All fees payable to Imagine School North Manatee.
- For Before Care: Drop-off is through the carline. Parents must walk child(ren) into the cafeteria to sign-in.
- Children may be picked up anytime during aftercare.
- Parents must park and go the front office to sign their child(ren) out.
- All parties picking-up MUST be on the child’s school enrollment form, and all persons picking up children must provide photo identification when requested.
Holidays and Vacations
- This program will not be available when school is closed.
- This program will be available on early release days. It will begin at 1:15pm and run until 6:00 pm. An additional fee of $5.00 per family will be added for early release aftercare.
Our program is an extended program of ISNM; therefore, we follow the same discipline guidelines and dress codes. Please refer to the Image School Handbook for questions or clarification. Our goal is to accommodate everyone; however, we do reserve the right to dismiss a student from the program due to poor conduct.
Lost and Found
Any and all items found in or around the aftercare room will go into the school’s lost and found. Please ask the office for help in locating any misplaced belongings.